Since the day a child is born, we indians are made to believe that we are born in the best nation on the planet.We are time and again, in our rote learning system are taught ,that we are the oldest and the best culture in the world. The greatness of the nation and the religions and the gods and languages and history and what not and finally how blessed we are to be Indians.
To cut the crap and coming straight to the point, all this is a big lie that the Indian society tells its kids and may be believes it themselves. The irony of our society is ,when it comes to beliefs (any kind of) logical reasoning is absolutely banned.
Here is what the world thinks of Indians and why we are the worst nation and worst people on the planet,
1) The Europen and West American Travellers society (EWATS) carried out an extensive survey with 12000 travellers who made recent trips (May 2010 to May 2011) to Asian countries Including India , and this is what the travellers responded, 36% said India is a jokeand there is no system for anything. 21% said that they are intrigued ,that how can a nation be so big ,so inorganized and still exists. only 2.36% argued in favour that they enjoyed the vast cultural differences.
2) The Religious observation academy (RORA) based in Rome, in its 3rd quarterly report on religious developments concludes that Hinduism is the second most hated religion in the world. Of the people it spoke to , 29% voted against hinduism, it came second only to Islam at 31.33%. Interesting observation that they made is , most people are scared of Islam but not hate it but its the other way round for Hinduism.
3) The worlds oldest archaeological society , The Community Diggers from France, in their literature published in 2012 clearly state that , Indian Mythology is all made up and it has no substantial proof of observations to believe that all these existed. In an example that they pointed out , they said the RAM SETU between Indian and Sri Lanka is a natural phenomenon and is not possible that some humans (read Lord Rama) could have created it . They argued saying that the existing Setu inspired the story around Lord Rama and not the other way round. They also Concluded, that it is absolutely wrong to say that India is the Oldest Civilization as the claim had no scientific backing.
4) The museum of Religious Literature in Copana, South Chile, does not have any copy of any of the vedas in their collection. THe museum has literature from christanity to islam to buddhism to jewism ,but not Hinduism. They claim that the vedas are a more recent imaginative creation of the indian society and historically do not exist. They say ,unless there is an evidence of somekind to prove their existence say 1000 yrs back, they will include it, but so far that hasnt happened.
5) The Department of study of human behavorial pattern in Massachusetts, USA, Rubbishes the claims made by indians about their behaviour towards elders and religious preachings related to them. They conclude that such practices make children more dependant on parents and curtail growth. Also they believe that it was the selfish behaviour of the parents in the Indian society to create such beliefs. They believe that indian parent are the reason for the sufferings on the indian children.
I think the above Reasons are sufficient enough to conclude that India and Indian people and Indian Culture are absolutely FAKE.
===Now , you cannot leave without reading this..continue=
First of all My apologies to all Fellow Indians . Yes the above write up is all fake and Cooked up. None of the Societies or Museum or departments exist. Its all false.
But now go back to when you started reading,
1) Some of you judged my write up even before you started reading it, as it had an explosive headline.
2) Most of you almost believed (though disagreed) with what was being written as i could back it up with some names that sounded real and made them look authentic.
3) Most of us Indians got really angry while reading and hurled abuses at me while reading and, were just waiting for the write up to finish so that you can post nasty comments against it.
4) and some of you never reached here, read it half way, closed the window,wrote nasty comments and left, sorry my apologies will never reach you.
so whats the point….
Dear all, see it is so easy for anyone to write something crap and make it look authentic and post it. i could have written a more explosive and offensive stuff against India or a religion or a community or religious leaders. But i didnt want to take it to that level.
but unfortunately , some people in our society do so for their vested intertests and political gain.
We at times are naive to believe it and propagete it by sharing on social media.
How may times do we think or check the authenticity before sharing something??
DO we feel more more religious by posting something against other religion ?
DO we think of the long term repurcussions? …. unfortunately the unedited and unreliable social media controls our beliefs and thought process today.
Its a humble request to one and all, yess it it great to be expressive, but why post or share something against some country/religion/leader etc. yess, if it is a positive thought or a story , go ahead and share it, but if its negative and you are not sure or have not checked the authenticity, DO NOT SHARE.
There are too many people and bodies , trying to divide us, lets not help them by sharing their fake propaganda.